Why would a woman not wear p ant all because
the edges will draw for people to know the size
of it..lol.
Female celebrities all over the world, because
of the nature of their jobs and their status in
society have an exotic and often highly
developed sense of fashion and s exy actress
Baby Blanche is no different.
Due to the kind of clothes she likes to wear and
is comfortable in, Baby Blanche has revealed in
an interview with Showbiz that she hardly wears
p anties when she’s going out.
“I love all kinds of lingerie that make a woman
feminine because I’m a woman, but I hardly wear
p anties. This is not because I don’t want to wear
them but because the clothes I love to wear
wouldn’t permit me to,” she told Showbiz.
“I try as much as possible to act as a lady and not
to let my p anty lines show just because I like to
wear dresses that hug my figure. So if I wear
clothes and the outline of my p anty is glaring
like that I don’t like it,” she explained. “Being a
lady is not only about wearing make-up and
Brazilian hair but also comprises the propriety of
whatever you’re wearing,” says Baby Blanche.
Baby Blanche says she does not worry much
about thoughts that she may be $exually
attacked by unscrupulous men because she
makes sure she doesn’t go to awkward places
at awkward times.
“ I wouldn’t ever put myself at risk by finding
myself at an awkward place at an awkward
time.” Talking about her the progress of movie
career, the actress says she refuses to be type-
cast any longer in so-called ‘$exy’ roles as had
happened in the past, she now chooses roles that
are challenging because as an actress she believes
she should be able to play different roles.
“When I first get a script, I read it and think
about it. Do I really want to do this job? Is the
story catchy enough? I just don’t say because I’m
an actress I accept just any script. I read a script
and if I’m interested, I give it a shot.
I want to be challenged this time around so I
want daring scripts that would have more
challenging roles,” she explained. Having been
out of the limelight for some time now she says
she is back with a vengeance. “I’ve been away
from movie sets for a while due to personal
reasons.
But I’ve sat down and decided that this is where I
belong and this is my pa$$ion. My family and my
fans let me know that this is my talent and since
then, I’ve done three movies so they should watch
out. I’m coming back soon, better and
rebranded.” Baby Blanche was discovered by
Socrates Safo of Movie Africa Productions and
started acting about four years ago.
She has appeared in several movies helmed by
the famed producer/director, including Hot F*rk,
Adults Only, What s ex Can Do, among others.
She a$$ures her fans of nothing but the best
from her in subsequent movies. “I can a$$ure my
fans that anytime they see me in a movie it will
be something they will really want to sit back
and watch. I’m going to surprise a lot of people
who do not know the depth of my talent,” Baby
Blanche says.
“I thank my fans for the support and the
encouragement I’ve been getting on social media,
like Facebook and Instagram. Had it not been
them, there would be no point in me being out
there. I thank them and everybody who wants
me to come back. And I thank my enemies
because they give me the urge to strive and give
off my best,” she added.
The s exy actress says the parts of her body she
feels most comfortable flaunting on any day are
her flat tummy and her legs. She says she does it
only to ‘tease a little

No comments:
Post a Comment